The position includes operation, logistic and administration for groups and singles coming from abroad to visit Israel; building itineraries, coordinating with suppliers in Israel, quotations, problem solving and keeping close contact with the agents abroad.
- Fluent both in written and speaking in English.
- Additional language skills are a big plus (German, Italian, Spanish).
- Basic Hebrew is acceptable.
- Experience in the tourism industry- a must!
- Getting to know Israel (routes, sites, parks, hotels etc…).
- You must be responsible, passionate about assisting customers, multi-tasking, self-motivated, detail oriented, good oral and written skills, and full computer literacy.
**The position is full time at our office in Or Yehuda.
Please send your CV to email@example.com